Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OOPS!! Launch the blog and..........

Sooooooo.......see this picture?  That's been me for the past two weeks.  Well, almost.....I have dark hair.  The rest, yep...pretty much.  It's a well-known fact that for the general public, computers can be a source of great frustration when things don't go according to plan.  My plan was simply to launch the new blog for Paint Pan Patty's, push the button, and GO!  Long story short, didn't happen *PERIOD* 

It's been "MALFUNCTION JUNCTION" here at Paint Pan Patty's with about three different computer-related issues over the past two weeks.  I won't bore you with all the gory details, but one incident was really good.  That was the one where Patty entrusted me with the memory card to her camera.  She had taken some great pictures from around the shop and we wanted to share them on the blog.  I proceeded to pop the card into my computer to load the pics, and somehow -- don't ask me how -- I lost the card INSIDE the computer!  Wound up taking it to a local computer whiz who had to dismantle the whole thing to fish the card out.  Just a further confirmation that I'm a little technologically challenged.  Enough said.... 

No comments: